Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rainy Rose


Rainy Rose
Originally uploaded by Food Fanatic
It's been stormy here the last few days. And it's a good thing. We've been parched, seriously parched. This photo is actually from a year ago, but my roses do look like this today.

I'm being plagued by computer problems these past couple of days. Unable to open both components of Photoshop Elements. The computer in general is acting a little sketchy. I'm concerned that I'm headed for a big crash. Perhaps a memory stick is going. This computer, bless it's heart, is 6 years old and really runs like a top. But it does blow out memory sticks every couple of years.

And so I've been trying to do one more backup (my last one is a couple of months old) before doing some maintenance and repair tasks. But my network is kind of hosed up too. I can see the other computer, but not talk to it. I need to get that fixed today so that I can drag the contents of my hard drive over to the partition on theirs that I've set aside for that purpose.

And work for The Clevelands. And go to Jazz. And have lunch with a friend. And go to the Lutheran's Bible study tonight.

So it will be a busy day. I'll need to stay on task!

No comments: