Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Feet


toerepaired
Originally uploaded by Food Fanatic
The toes are all reasonably happy today. The big one, with the most damage, is not really the painful one. The second one, next to it, and the third one, both sustained some damage and bruising. They seem to hurt a little more.

Incidentally, do you know how much SKIPPING is involved in the average Jazzercise class? Well...let me tell you, you really notice when your toes hurt.

The pedicure went really well. As long as I didn't look at her while she was working on the damaged ones, we were good. She was very nice and I'm going to go back to see her in July for a haircut. The salon is Salon Salon in Indian Land, SC. Yes...I think it's a dumb name too. But I like the girl, so why not?

Today I go back to the scene of the crime and take photos of the work the crews are doing. It's a good day for it...overcast. So the photos should have good color without glare. Then I need to write the story and send it all in.

There she is. Kathy my pedicurist (is that what you call them?) See how nice and pleasant she looks? I couldn't kick her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's weird how your toes don't look a thing like my toes!

Burkinator said...

I never in my life had a pedi until I moved here. Now it seems wrong to wear sandals w/undone toes. Congrats! The toes look great!

Karen said...

hmmm KB...now I'll think about that whenever I wear sandals. Do you suppose I'll have to learn to do this? Maybe niece Jess can teach me! It was nice, but I'd be thinking twice about the $35 expense.
Yeah Julia...I guess I got the Hall toes and you got the Goetsch/Schutte ones?

Burkinator said...

I used to go about every month and a half but couldn't justify the cost. Now I go before vacation and such. It's hard to do yourself, but no one looks at my toes close up, so they don't have to be perfect.