Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Summer Begins

And so begins my own personal summer. No I'm not talking about hot flashes! Sheesh!

Today will be largely a day of rest. I've got a hitch in my git-along that just doesn't seem to want to quit. It's the left hip. I'm going to yoga this morning to see if that helps and then consider stopping at the chiro this afternoon. Tonight I have Trustees dinner with the county. Other than that, the agenda is clear, and I intend to keep it that way.

My first order of non-business is going to be to finish "The Book Thief." That thing is like an albatross around my neck. I'm not really enjoying it, but am reading it because it's been so highly recommended.

At some point, but only if I feel like it, I'm going to play with my new Wacom Bamboo pen tablet. I took a photo of Julie and me next to the House of Blues police car and now I see I have a loudspeaker protruding from my left ear. So I'm going to try to remove that.

No comments: