Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving


ThanksgivingCooks11.22.07
Originally uploaded by Food Fanatic
How do you like this? Two blog entries in less than an hour. I was sifting through my recent photos and thought I'd stick these up.
This is my friend Tambri (left), Chris and me in front of part of our meal. Peeking out behind Tambri is Chris' daughter Samantha. I have to say it was one of the best Thanksgivings we've had. Food, talking about food, preparing food, laughing, games....just a wonderful day.
Bear also had a good day, even though he didn't get a single bit of people food. The poor little guy hasn't figured out how useful chairs can be:
Bear's First Thanksgiving 11.22.07

3 comments:

Sime™ said...

I am SO coming for dinner one day!!!... And look at that cheeky little pup ready to take a feast for itself!...

Karen said...

And we would SO love to have you here, Sime, even if only to listen to your charming accent!

Sime™ said...

woo hoo!!!... heh... my accent is getting very soft these days... it's all this English!.. :)