Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yeah. I had fun...

dunking
Buddy Jenny Overman of the Fort Mill Times shot this Saturday at the Festival. Thank you, Times, for allowing me to post this. Yup, that's "Dr. Pretty," Indian Land's hot chiropractor. I'm proud to call him a friend of mine, too. Adam allowed himself to be dunked more than 250 times on Saturday. And he drew quite a few comments from the ladies, too!

This week I'm catching up on insurance work and trying to take back hearth and home. Mensa Boy returns from Uruguay on Thursday and then Saturday is the BIG KOMEN RACE! I'm so excited about that. I've raised $495 so far! Amazing! I'm thinking Mensa Boy may need to pledge a few bucks, too. (of course, what's mine is mine and what's his is mine, so I guess that would be me pledging...)

No comments: