Thursday, April 03, 2003

Gone to Carolina Archive: Twins and Braves

Twins won, Braves Lost
That's Twins 2-0, Braves 0-2
This is going to be quick this morning. I have a lot to do today.
My first question is, why does the Charlotte Observer Sports Section have a picture from the Angels/Rangers game on the front page, and nothing about the Atlanta game? I mean, yes, Alex Rodriguez did become the youngest player to hit a career 300 home runs, and it's a good story, but couldn't they have at least mentioned the Braves game? Somewhere?
Most of the Carolinians I've met here are Atlanta Braves fans. Now, as a Twins fan, it could be stretch for me to end up supporting the hated Braves. I mean, we definitely remember them! And we chuckle....http://www.prime2ime.com/sept_2002/vault.twinsvbraves91.shtml
But really, if I'm to be brought over to the dark side eventually, you would think it would be from reading about it in the local paper.
That's it. Let's not talk about Kirby Puckett.

No comments: