Monday, April 12, 2010

Wisteria


Wisteria
Originally uploaded by Food Fanatic
South Carolina is draped all over with Wisteria now. I know my mom complains all the time about how allergic she is to it, but it doesn't bother me at all. I'd much rather have this than Lilac, which just the mere scent of can send me into paroxysms of sneezing. Lilac doesn't grow here. Aw shuuuucks!

I shot this on the walk into 40-Acre Rock last Friday. I struggled with the greens in Photoshop, but every time I got them looking the way I wanted, the wisteria got odd-looking. Then I remembered the greens actually were kind of yellowish.

1 comment:

Burkinator said...

Same here. Love the wisteria and don't miss the lilacs. Just being in a room with a vase of lilacs about killed me every spring. And my apt was surrounded by the suckers.