Sunday, January 04, 2009

It's Over....

Winter Break. Officially over when I hit the hay in just a few minutes. Nate left for Erskine a little bit ago. He has J term, which is just one, intense class for the month of January. I hope he does better. He did not do well at all first semester.

Even Taylor is a bit owl-y today.

I had a restful and fun but not real exciting break. It was good to be around home and I did do some closet organizing and fridge cleaning. The bills still have to be done and I haven't tidied last year's financial records yet. I guess I'll have to do that next weekend.

I'm completely tied up in a book now, "The Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follett. It's amazing that I've never read any of his stuff. It's riveting. I did stop long enough to watch the movie "American Gangster" with Denzel Washington. Very creepy seeing Denzel play a bad guy. Very creepy.

No comments: