Thursday, December 04, 2008

Name this One. Huh?


BotanicalGardenYellow
Originally uploaded by Food Fanatic
Here's another flower that needs some naming. I also shot this at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. I tell you, if it weren't so darn far away, I'd buy a membership to that place and go often just to shoot!

It's report card time at the school, which is always stressful in our office. For three days I live, eat and breathe report cards. Actually, maybe not EAT, although I'm sure some students wish I ate theirs instead of sending them in the mail home to their parents. Today I didn't actually eat anything...even skipped lunch. But no worries. I more than made up for it with one of those giant Greek salads from Showmars. With a chicken breast on top. And because I'm migraining this week, I also craved some starch so Mensa Boy picked up a load of fries for me. Needless to say, I could just about *POP!* right now.

So. Okay internet. Name this flower. There are no prizes, I'm sorry to say. Just a hearty thank you! And tomorrow being Friday, I'll tip a glass of wine to you cyber-style as well...*clink!*

append: Well internet? My buddy Eugene has correctly labeled this one the Golden Shrimp Plant. Here is a link to photos of it on Dave's Garden. Thanks Eugene! I'll go pour that glass of wine now!

1 comment:

Burkinator said...

Must be something in the air ... I've been fighting a migraine for the past few days ...