Sunday, September 12, 2010

Graham Hill: Why I'm a weekday vegetarian | Video on TED.com

Graham Hill: Why I'm a weekday vegetarian | Video on TED.com
I like this. It should be easy enough, but I think still difficult for those families that don't have a cook. By that I mean there are many families out there that just don't use their kitchens anymore. They pick up prepped food, fast food, and eat out. Either they are too busy or just not motivated.
And then there are vegetarians and vegans that actually don't eat many VEGETABLES! I had a vegan friend of mine tell me last winter that he was trying a raw food diet because he wasn't eating enough veggies! Yes, some so-called vegetarians are filling up on carbs, simple and complex, and not getting their daily needs met.

btw: He's the founder of TreeHugger.com

No comments: