Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stir-Fried Tofu and Peppers

I wish I had taken a photo of this before we ate it. It was gorgeous. And a winning supper, too!
Apparently the original recipe calls for beef, but this tofu version was delicious. Tofu is a hard sell for my guys but I think I'll try it on them. Peppers are a piece of cake. They like those. We've had sausage and pepper pasta several times lately.

Stir-Fried Tofu and Peppers

I discovered this feature on the NY Times called "Recipes for Health," and I'm going to make a point of checking for new ones every couple of days. The next one I think I'll try is Pasta with Walnut Sauce and Broccoli Raab.

Today I hung out all day with Yogi Liz. We started with her morning yoga class and capped the day with her evening one. Both classes were an introduction to Yin Yoga, which I've been doing on my own for several months now. I may regret doing two in one day...I'll know tomorrow, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I like to use Stephanie’s Seasoning Sea Salt on tofu and my veggies, it is all-natural and all-purpose. Also no fillers, caking agents, sugars and MSG. A lot more flavors to pick from.
Here is the site: http://www.stephanieseasonings.com
Try it, I know you will like it!