Monday, January 21, 2008

m-m-m These Dreams...

I've been having some pretty vivid dreams these past few months. For most of my life I haven't really remembered many dreams. But in the past several months I've had several that are very memorable. Probably because, for the most part, they've been about mundane things.

I dreamed once about pouring coffee into a cup. After the cup filled I just kept pouring. I was looking right at what I was doing. I was pouring from my little 4-cup pot and the pot never emptied. The cup filled and overflowed and the coffee just kept coming from the pot.

I dreamed about making scrambled eggs for my friend Rena.

But the really interesting one was yesterday morning. I dreamed we had a white armadillo living under our couch. I don't know how I knew it was even an armadillo. All I saw in the dream was a flash of tail. The dream centered around the fact that he got out into the main part of the living room and bonus room and pooped all over. Yup. The dream was about me having to clean up armadillo poop.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Karen, listen very carefully:

You're going to experience seven years of plenty. After that you will have seven years of intense famine....

Karen said...

OF POOP????

Kimberlee said...

That is hilarious! And it's just the kind of dream I usually have.

I'm sure a white armadillo MUST symbolize purity and strength. And the poop...uh...I don't know...maybe the price you have to pay for purity and strength?
:)