Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Israel Houghton & New Breed


Israel&NewBreed
Originally uploaded by Food Fanatic
I'd never heard of this band before. Israel Houghton and New Breed were at the Franklin Graham Festival in Virginia Beach May 19.

I have no idea who this band member is. I've been googling around trying to find names and photos of the members and am not having much luck. If you know (Kristen), email me.

They are rockier than I normally prefer, but I enjoyed their presentation. I shot this photo on the floor. Festival organizers had given a relatively small number of festival goers armbands so that they could be on the floor right under the stage.

I like this photo because the colors are so good and the image is sharp. I did not do any post production on this one.

1 comment:

Burkinator said...

Yeah ... no idea. I'll ask Campers when I think of it. Pretty nice shot. Maybe we should start hiring you? ; )