Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Gone to Carolina Archive: Girl Magnet

Twins 25-18  Braves 31-13
Nate's friend Ryan is a girl-magnet.  Looking at him, I can see why. He has this great, dark curly hair. He's tall and skinny like Nate and just exudes confidence.
Nate is getting caught in the web by association.  So far, we are not getting a lot of phone calls from girls. I guess Ryan's family had to tell the girls they could call only once each day and they've put a limit on how long the conversation can go. 
But Ryan's most ardent admirers live in OUR neighborhood.  Ryan does not.  Ryan comes over most weekends for a few hours, and the girls come over here for him.  If he's not here, they will talk to Nate. For quite a while.
It's going to be an interesting summer. I have a feeling I'm going to be sitting at the pool a lot, rolling my eyes over the top of whatever the book of the moment is.  And I'm going to need to find little guys to take to the pool so Taylor isn't ditched.
It'll be fun.

No comments: