Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I See How it Is

This morning I left our bathroom to begin my day, going down to put my waffles in the toaster oven. (Lifestream Pomegran Plus waffles, I might add, which I top with natural peanut butter and dried cherries)

So back to my anecdote: I found my little vitamin tube on the counter. Each morning I fill a little metal tube with my daily vitamins and I carry it around with me until such time as I have enough food in my stomach to keep the fish oil from coming back on me...usually after lunch. The tube was still empty from yesterday, so I scooped it up and went back upstairs to fill it.

As I entered the bathroom, I noticed that Mensa Boy, in the 2.5 minutes I was gone, had spread all his stuff all the way across the bathroom counter, some of it right on the edge of my sink.

"Oh. I see how it is," I said.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"If I die prematurely you are just going to take over completely. You'll spread all the way across the bed the first night, too," I accused.

"No. I'll take all my stuff, put it over there, and leave it out!" he said.

No comments: