Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So Much to Complain About. So Little Time


Suffice it to say, yesterday was one of those days where you find yourself taking one step forward and then two back. Computer issues, festival issues. I really didn't get started on my day until 2:30 p.m.

And so this morning I'm knocking out CD after CD for The Cleveland Company. Not much time to write.

But I do have to say that the little dog is doing quite well. Only two accidents in the house since we put the barriers up Saturday afternoon. Both on the kids' watch, of course. One last night during the ONE HOUR I was gone, and another this morning when the neighbor showed up for his ride to school. They know they are supposed to rush him out when a new person comes but...well...they are kids.

I've posted a new photo of him on The Daily Bear. He's showing off his Vera Bradley collar, a gift from Aunt Tambri. It turns out he's also a Gator fan. Aunt Nannette came by yesterday with a white, stuffed squeaky gator. I'll try to capture him playing with that at some point. For now? TO WORK!

No comments: