Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Graduate


Ted&Leah
Originally uploaded by Food Fanatic.

My baby brother finished his college degree this spring. It was a long haul for him. He went into the Air Force out of high school and, after a 4-year hitch, he got out and worked for a while.

After a couple of years of that, and accumulating a wonderful wife, a cute house, and two Australian Shepherds, he went to college part time.

And in true Ted style, none of us found out he'd completed the degree until a bit after it all happened. Unlike my sister and I, Ted did not call up everyone and crow about his accomplishment. I wasn't there when my parents found out, but I imagine it probably just slipped into casual conversation one day.

Congratulations Ted-reeko!

1 comment:

Burkinator said...

That is a great snapshot! Did you take it? : )